1 like or containing small stick lumps; "the dumplings were chunky pieces of uncooked dough" [syn: chunky]
Lumpy is a popular nickname for characters in media.
- Clarence Rutherford, a teenage friend of the boys in Leave it to Beaver
- Lumpawarrump, the son of Chewbacca in Star Wars
- Lumpy, the fictional moose from Happy Tree Friends.
- Lumpy the cook, in King Kong (2005 film)
- Lumpy the Heffalump, from Pooh's Heffalump Movie and Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie
- A common nickname coined by Eddy for Ed, a character from Cartoon Network's Ed, Edd n Eddy
awkward, bulky, bumpy, caked, cakey, chunky, clabbered, clotted, clumsy, coagulated, congealed, crude, cumbersome, cumbrous, curded, curdled, elephantine, gelatinized, gnarled, gnarly, grainy, granular, grumous, hulking, hulky, incrassate, inspissate, inspissated, jelled, jellied, knobbly, knobby, knotted, knotty, knurled, knurly, lubberly, lumbering, lumpish, massive, massy, nodose, nodular, ponderous, raw, rough, roughhewn, rude, studded, thickened, undressed, uneven, unfashioned, unfinished, unformed, unpolished, unwieldy